How do you know there is demand online for your business – could you be barking up the wrong tree? If there is, do you know how many ways your customers can find your business? Or perhaps how you might find them?
Learn how to navigate the world of search engine optimisation, Pay Per Click (PPC) and Google tools that can improve your business visibility.
In this session we will cover:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) – in plain English and an easy to follow format with a useful template to use for ongoing SEO tasks
- Mobile search – how your website may appear or list on mobile devices
- Organic search versus pay per click (PPC)
- Google my business
- Google Search Console
- Social media advertising
What do you need to bring?
Delegates are asked to bring their own Laptop or Tablet. Don’t forget to bring a power pack.
Who should attend?
Businesses owners and managers who are managing internal SEO campaigns and/or investing with external suppliers. It’s assumed that attendees will have a website.
What will you learn?
- Creating and managing keyword research, organic SEO, PPC (AdWords) campaigns
- Monitoring sources of incoming website traffic and keywords used
- How to optimise websites for search engines and deliver more traffic via Pay per Click
- Understand how to monitor and improve website performance
We maintain a 48 hour cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event.
DTS events are aimed at tourism businesses only who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis. Unfortunately, we can’t offer places to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.