Learn how to launch a cross platform campaign using Google AdWords, Landing Pages, Social Media Advertising and Email Marketing.
We’ll share best practice and talk through keyword methodology, how to write great ad copy, improve your quality score and test landing page conversion rate. By the end of the workshop you will have the ability to set up and launch campaigns, and be confident to run these campaigns based on your tourism business goals.
- Learn how to write a Google Advert
- Test and gather customer data
- Build a customer database
- Understand how landing pages work
- The role of social media in supporting a campaign
What do I need to bring?
Delegates are asked to bring their own Laptop or Tablet. Don’t forget to bring a power pack.
Who should attend?
Businesses owners and managers looking to actively invest in regular digital marketing activity. You’ll be expected to have a website and an active social media presence.
What will I learn?
- Understand the terminology and mechanics of PPC auctions
- Create campaigns and ad groups with a full understanding of the different settings and keyword match types
- Write compelling ad copy
- Set up basic conversion tracking
- Create reports and use optimisation techniques to improve the performance of a campaign i.e. keyword mining and bid adjustments
We maintain a 48 hour cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event.
DTS events are aimed at tourism businesses only who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis. Unfortunately, we can’t offer places to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.