Trivago is running a webinar on Thursday the 5th of April from 1000 – 1100 on Industry Insights: Travel Trends in Scotland.
The aim of the webinar is to give Scottish tourism businesses in-depth information on, and actionable insights into, traveller preferences and behaviours. Trivago will present their travel trends report compiled from all searches to destinations in Scotland and user behaviour data from 2016-2017, to reveal:
- Where do travellers to destinations in Scotland come from
- what types of travellers visit Scotland
- how long do they stay & how much do they spend
- how much travellers plan to spend per season
- what are the most popular destinations
- which filters do they use
To attend this online session on Thursday the 5th April between 1000 – 1100, then please sign up via this link.
Trivago is running a series of Industry Insight webinars on other parts of the UK from March through to May.
For more information on the webinar series visit the Trivago Hotel Manager Blog.