On the 31 August 2017 get an up-to-date briefing on the next steps for tourism in Scotland.
We will explore the policy landscape including progress implementing TS2020 and the refreshed Skills Investment Plan.
Join us to examine the current challenges and future priorities for the tourism industry and to share learning from good practice across the sector.
Key issues to be addressed
- The delivery of the National Strategy Tourism 2020
- Priorities for advancing Scottish tourism and investing in skills for the sector
- The Tourism Development Framework
- Recognising and understanding local assets in your area and building experiences around them
- Understanding existing and potential markets and visitors
- Delivering consistent, quality and authentic experiences in urban and rural contexts
Delegate rates (excluding VAT)
- Discounted rate: £145 (Voluntary / charitable organisations with an annual income of less than £1m)
- Reduced rate: 1 place £245 | 2+ places £195 (Central government departments and agencies, local authorities, universities, colleges, NHS, police, professional associations and voluntary/charitable organisations with an annual income over £1m)
- Full rate: 1 place £295 | 2+ places £245 (Commercial organisations e.g. plc, Ltd, LLP)
For all event enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 285 1635.