Various shifts between the hours of 7am- 11pm
Competitive hourly rate with excellent benefits and perks.
An excellent job opportunity has arisen with Loch Lomond Golf Club. We are looking for experienced concierge to join our busy Front of House Department. The Role involves greeting and rooming guests upon arrival, assist with luggage and transportation of members and guests.
Desired skills and experience
· Someone with exceptional customer care skills
· Someone who can work well in a high paced environment
· Previous experience in a role where driving or transporting passengers played a major part
· A person with a can do and flexible attitude to their work
· A confident and outgoing personality
· Someone who is flexible with their working hours
· Shows good attention to detail
· Can work on their own initiative, and as part of a team
· A current UK driving license is essential
If you believe you have the qualities mentioned above and would like the opportunity to work within a professionally run private members Club, please read on as the following is what Loch Lomond Golf Club can offer you as a prospective employee.
· A competitive rate of pay
· A High quality uniform
· Complimentary staff meals
· End of year gratuity scheme paid out at Christmas
· A Monthly round of golf on Loch Lomond Golf Course
· Fantastic Staff discount in the Spa and golf shop
· A safe and friendly working environment
· Memories that will last a lifetime
The closing date for this position is 22nd February.
If this position is of interest to you, please send us your CV along with a cover letter.