Calling all part time Administrators. Stafffinders are looking to recruit a first-class Compliance Administrator to work to join our prestigious client based in Renfrewshire.
20 hours per week. (days are negotiable) This is a permanent position and salary is DOE.
Good attention to detail and excellent PC literacy is key within this role. An excellent opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation.
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Put together training files and regularly update in house database system
- Ensuring all staff are aware of expiry dates on their training
- Monitoring all expiry dates for staff training and issuing staff reminder emails where required.
- Production of induction training programme and associated documentation for all new recruits.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office packages including Excel and office 365
- Keeping files up to date
- General ad-hoc duties
Do not delay, please click the link below to apply.