At Argyll Holidays we pride ourselves on the guest experience. From booking, to a welcoming arrival, to providing the best in food and drinks with activities and entertainment throughout the day and night – the guest comes first.
As we continue to add to our customer-focused team, a key role has arisen at our popular holiday park in Dunoon, Hunters Quay Holiday Village.
As Duty Manager, Complex you will be one of our key Ambassadors for the business. Your calm and capable manner offers reassurance to guests whilst your positive approach and natural exuberance motivates and encourages other team members. From a practical point of view, you’ve learned the ropes of hospitality from the ground up and are able to offer practical support to various operational areas during busy times.
The priorities of the role are:
- Interacting with customers to develop and maintain excellent customer relations and guest satisfaction.
- Monitoring standards of service across the operational areas with particular interest in Accommodation and Reception.
- Handling staff rotas and utilisation.
- Coaching and development of staff, particularly in the areas of customer service and in identifying additional revenue generating opportunities. Using financial reports and management information to recognise trends and make proactive preparations to ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Delivering exceptional customer service and handling matters promptly if they arise.
The main experience you need to shine in this role is likely to be:
- A strong background in hospitality at Supervisor or Manager level.
- The ability to relate to and respond effectively to customer needs.
- Confidence in handling electronic ordering and cash systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure
In return, you can benefit from working and living in one of the most stunning locations in Scotland within a customer focused team that’s truly unique. In addition to salary, you’ll benefit from the opportunity for further career development, free access to our leisure facilities across all of our locations, staff discounts, 28 days holiday, uniform and pension scheme. Hours of work are normally 5 days from 7 and may include split shifts.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
- Customer Service Management: 1 year
- Team Management: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence
Argyll HolidaysHunters Quay Holiday Village