Variable shift pattern will be discussed on application
Cameron House is a luxury five-star hotel located on the South West Shores of Loch Lomond. Set in picturesque surroundings, this stunning Scottish Baronial Mansion is at the heart of The Cameron House Resort and boasts 136 bedrooms and suites, a choice of dining experiences to suit the occasion including a Michelin Star restaurant and a family friendly Leisure Club.
Cameron House Resort, which is also proud to include Cameron House Luxury Lodges, have an array of world class facilities including an award winning 17 treatment room Spa with infinity pool, championship standard Golf courses and Marina facilities including our own 45ft luxury cruiser Celtic Warrior.
As Housekeeping Supervisor, you will assist the Head Housekeeper in ensuring that all rooms are consistently cleaned and presented to a 5-star standard for our guests. You will have the ability to motivate and develop team members in order to reach their maximum potential. Your daily duties as Housekeeping Supervisor will include (but not limited to);
- Having supervisory responsibility over Room Attendants, Housekeeping Assistants, Public Area Cleaners and Linen Assistants
- Support the Room attendants to ensure rooms are ready as per schedule
- Assist the linen porter to fulfil their daily duties and support where required
- Supervise Turndown service in the evening to ensure standards are being maintained
- To deal with guest request and clean rooms where required
- To conduct security walk around
- To ensure all corridors are free from equipment and mess
- Assist in training the team with regards to customer service, standards, H&S and COSHH.
At Cameron House we espouse our values of Consistency, Accountability, Motivated, Excellence, Respectful, Opportunistic and Nurturing to develop and progress all our staff. If you have the positive attitude, the commitment to excellence and the skill set to deliver then this is the opportunity for you to work in a world renowned luxury resort.
Skills/ Experience required
Experience in a similar role within a 3 to 5-star property.
- To be passionate about clean and tidy
- To enjoy the buzz of being busy
- Good level of spoken English
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy
- Determined and Enthusiastic
- Happy to work as part of a team
- To be committed to work hard as part of our housekeeping team which will include weekends and bank holidays
- The opportunity to work in a world class hospitality setting
- Free Car Parking
- Free meal whilst on duty
After successfully passing probation;
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- Discounted Accommodation
- Discounted Food and Beverage
Cameron House HotelA82