The main part of this role will be to ensure that our guests & members have a fantastic experience whilst using the Imperia Spa.
Guest service will be paramount therefore applications are welcome from candidates who possess excellent communication and guest liaison skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
Other duties will involve:
- Maintaining impeccable cleanliness levels by carrying out specific cleaning tasks on an hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ordering cleaning stocks and guest amenities.
- Handle membership and spa availability enquiries professionally and enthusiastically to increase sales effectively.
- To understand and carry out the departmental operating procedures & emergency action plans, and report/correct shortfalls immediately.
- Monitor pool water quality.
- Ensure chemicals are stored and applied safely.
- Ensure the safe operation of premises and equipment.
- Reception duties, meeting and greeting guests & members on arrival.
- Attend refresher pool plant training and lifeguard training.
- Liaise with the Spa & Leisure Manager on a daily basis and carry out any reasonable request.
- Undergo training to gain a good knowledge of spa treatments, times and packages.
A great place to work
A competitive salary
A full uniform
Discounted food, beverage and accommodation rates
Discounted access to the Luxurious Leisure Facilities
Discounted access to the Championship 18 Hole Golf Course
Gleddoch House Hotel & Golf ClubOld Greenock Road